So, you have some downtime from the Disneyworld parks and want to do something a little different?
Here’s a few things that we like to do, I think you may like it too. Let me know what you think! For the websites to our favorite places, they can be found on our page, “What’s around Disneyworld”
- Island H2O Waterpark! It’s located only 5 minutes from Windsor Hill Resort and is fun for all ages. Plenty of slides, splash zones, a bar for the adults. They offer full day, half day and season passes.
- If you’re looking for some adult things to do, try the Formosa Winery. Only about 3 miles from Windsor Hill Resort, Formosa winery has a good menu and choices of wine and beer.
- Ever been to Gatorland? If not, you’re in for a treat! Yes, it has alligators, but did you know Gatorland has other types of animals as well? Gatorland has birds like Parrots, Wild cats, Reptiles and tortoises.
- Another favorite of ours is Discovery Cove. You can swim with Dolphins or sharks and have a personal experience with various animals like otters, rays, fish, flamingos, etc.
- Cocoa Beach. Less than 1.5hrs away, you can go to the world-famous Cocoa Beach! While your over there, make sure you visit Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center!
- Disney Springs!: Disney Springs is a great place to get the Disney atmosphere without going to the park. Restaurants, shops, attractions. Click our blog link about Disney Springs for the details! Let’s visit Disney Springs!
- Studio Movie Grill: SMG is a great place to catch a movie and dinner! You reserve your movie tickets, order food and drinks, and they are delivered to your seats as you watch the movie!
- GameTime: Has over 100 arcade games, a restaurant and sports bar. Great place for the family to hangout.
Restaurants coming soon…