Disney Springs, one of the best kept secrets of Disneyworld in Orlando Florida! Disney Springs is only 10 miles from Windsor Hills Resort, and a fun place to visit for great food more Disney fun!
Disney Springs has over 98 place to shop, 68 places to eat and 20 attractions! You can truly spend an entire day here and have a great time. It’s only 15 minutes from Windsor Hills Resort!
98 places to shop:
- Disney Springs has almost 100 stores to go shopping! The range from clothing, toys, souvenirs, and other unique stores.
- 2 fun stores we like are the Coca Cola store and Disney’s Days of Christmas store!
- The Coca Cola store is part museum and has apparel, souvenirs and an eatery.
- It’s Christmas every day at the Disney’s Days of Christmas store! You can shop for cool gifts, ornaments and other Disney Christmas items anytime of the year!
68 places to eat:
- So many places to eat, it’s a bit overwhelming! We have a few favorites but there is something for everyone, from bars, sweet shops, donuts, family restaurants, fancy and casual. It really depends on what type of mood you’re in.
- Our go to places is the House of Blues and Hangar Bar. When we have the kids with us, we like the Rainforest Cafe.
- House of Blues has good American food and great music! (most concerts you need to purchase tickets in advance).
- Hangar Bar: great food, beer and spirits!
- Rainforest Cafe is a great experience for the kids.
Some of our favorites are:
- Cirque du Soleil
- AMC theater
You really can’t go wrong if you visit Disney Springs! It’s a great place for everyone in the family and no admission price to get in. If you’re looking for a day away from the Disneyworld parks, this is a great option!